KEI & MOLLY SCHOLARSHIP
Kei & Molly Textiles, LLC is pleased to make the KEI & MOLLY SCHOLARSHIP available to three graduating seniors from Highland High School whose families have recently immigrated to the USA. Each scholarship is worth $500 and can be used for college related expenses such as tuition, books, housing, transportation, utilities, computers, or food.
Eligibility Requirements Include:
- Student must be eligible for a high school diploma from Highland High School
- Student must intend to enroll in college next year
- Student must submit an essay on topic outlined below by deadline date
- Parents of student must be a 1st generation immigrant to the USA (but legal status is not a concern to us)
Essay Topic: “What College Means to Me”
Tell us why you want to go to college. What do you hope to accomplish? What are your dreams for the future? Why is college important for who you want to be? There are so many things you can write about! Be creative. Have fun with this essay and, most importantly, USE YOUR OWN WORDS! Please do not have anyone write this essay or heavily edit it for you. We want to hear your own voice come through.
You must include the following information at the bottom of your essay:
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Country your family is from
- Year that your family came to the USA
- Name of college you will attend in 2020-2021
Submission Deadline: Friday, May 22, 2020
Email all submissions to email@example.com.
Three winners will be chosen and contacted by the end of May. Contact us if you have any questions. Good luck!