Zkano: Men's Socks
Gift? Click on the "Leave Gift Message or Special Instructions" button when you add this item to your cart if you'd like to add a gift note.
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Reinforced Heel and Toe Construction for Extra Durability
- Deep Heel Pocket keeps socks in place
- Knit with Combed Organic Cotton and Dyed with Low-Impact Dyes
- Foot Hugging Fit
- Retains Shape & Elasticity Over Time
- Comprised of 66% Certified Organic Cotton, 32% Nylon, and 2% Elastic
- Manufactured in small batches at our family mill in Fort Payne, Alabama from organic cotton grown on U.S. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the Carolinas.
Machine wash cold water with like colors. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Fits Men's Shoe Size 8-13
Zkano is passionate about making their socks in Fort Payne, Alabama and they also care deeply about where the raw materials come from. The organic cotton they use is grown, spun and dyed in the US. Partnering with folks right here in the US allows them to ensure their socks are some of the most comfortable, durable, and environmentally friendly socks around. We love their quality, comfort, and homegrown story. Try a pair today!